Thursday, February 18, 2010

MISO HAPPY - Love You Long Time

How was your Valentine's Day? Some people think it is a Hallmark holiday but I feel that any chance to get sexy & exchange presents is FAB U LOUS! We geared up a week before V Day by hosting our dinner club with an aphrodisiac meal. I was Chef Cupid in the kitchen serving up miso-glazed cod with wasabi mashed potatoes and bok choy with green onions/sesame oil/cashews. The goal was to get everyone flaming with love.

If you want a new recipe for fish, this is the one. We had it at Proof in DC and I felt I needed it in my life on a regular basis. Recipes are below and here's an attempt at Culinary Seduction (the show I always wanted to produce). Keep in mind I just recently learned how to edit and only started shooting with my new HD camera this January. Forgive me a bit and you'll have a great menu with booty facts about food you might never have heard before, i.e. Potatoes were called "testicles of the Earth" by Spanish explorers. I credit two books, Intercourses and Seduction and Spice. Hope you get lucky!

MISO HAPPY VIDEO
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
RECIPES:
cod
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ellie-krieger/miso-glazed-cod-recipe/index.html

bok choy with cashews
http://simplyrecipes.com/recipes/baby_bok_choy_with_cashews/

wasabi mashed potatoes
http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Wasabi-Mashed-Potatoes-101027

chocolate dessert of your choice - ya gotta see Gina B for her decadent chocolate souffles

No comments:

Post a Comment