Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Sheen

We are rubber-necking the Charlie Sheen train-wreck and am a tad embarrassed to admit that I'm experiencing schadenfreude - pleasure derived from the misfortune of others. But in the words of CS - "I don't live in the middle any more, that's where you get slaughtered, that's where you get embarrassed in front of the prom queen." Well, I was the prom queen and let me tell ya, it's not all what it's cracked up to be. OMG, Charlie Sheen is he right about some things?!

This here is a whole lotta crazy going on and I'm high on Charlie Sheen. The rants are incredibly funny and it seems like a stand-up act. He is a comedian, right? The interviews are assembled at the bottom of this entry. As the week gets sheenier, the list will grow. Put any favs of yours in the comments.

My favorite quotes:
*"I'm grandiose because I live a grandiose life. I'm tired of being awh shucks."
* "I've got tiger blood, man." - on why he hasn't OD'd
* "Dying's for fools."
* "I expose people to magic"on sharing his drugs.
* "You can't process me with a normal brain."
* "I'm Carlos Estavez"if he calls me that, does that make him anti-Latin American." - about the Chuck Lorre/Chaim Levine rant.
* "I'm a rock star from Mars."
* "I'm gonna ask for more, tons... all their gold, their toupees." - about how much he is going to sue.
* "The goddesses - I don't believe the term is good enough...when you are bound by these terrestrial descriptions you must use the best choice available...it's a marriage of the heartS."
* "Celebrate this movement" - to his fans "I will not let you down."
* "tired of pretending I am not special."
* CBS should apologize while "licking my feet"
* CBS "picked a fight with a warlock" "Vatican assassin warlocks"
* "I'm dealing with fools and trolls."
* "They lay down with their ugly wives and their ugly children and look at their loser lives and look at me and say I can't process it."
* "Score board doesn't lie"
* "Duhh" - about not being on drugs
* "I'm on a drug right now, it's call Charlie Sheen."
* "Not gonna work through my resentments - no dude, gonna use 'em to come at ya."
* "I don't live in the middle any more, that's where you get slaughtered, that's where you get embarrassed in front of the prom queen."

Today Show - http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/41824830

ABC - http://www.masslive.com/mywideworld/index.ssf/2011/03/a_preview_of_abcs_2020_interview_with_charlie_sheen.html

TMZ radio - http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_audio/022411_sheen.mp3

3 comments:

  1. Is he acting? Are we being punked?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's kind of amazing that he can be that much of a train wreck and then pull it together to film the shows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I don’t think people are ready for the message that I’m delivering, and delivering with a sense of violent love.”
    I think he sounds downright delusional.

    ReplyDelete